Heritage woolstore retreat in exclusive Teneriffe
Reimagined by award winning architects, this intriguing residence in ‘W4 Apartments’ offers you modern living with an industrial edginess and proudly salutes its woolstore past. The creative layout, coupled with an extensive use of glass, delivers a home that is bright, bold and wonderfully liveable.
In a suburb worthy of its own festival, Teneriffe is renowned for its strong sense of community, dining out scene, craft brewers, roasters and friendly neighbourhood bars. As for convenience, you’re footsteps to bus services or Teneriffe Ferry Terminal, and a few kilometres from the CBD.
• Split level design with generous open plan lounge/dining room
• Floors and ceilings feature polished or formwork concrete
• Wide sliding doors enhance spaciousness and natural light
• Enticing balcony for entertaining or enjoying weekend brunch
• Custom timber kitchen has gas cooking, plentiful cabinetry
• Good sized bedroom set under high ceiling includes built-ins
• Practical bathroom appointed with bath, separate laundry
• Foyer flows to airy study, staircase connects to main areas
• Bespoke inclusions, ample storage, ducted air conditioning
• Secure car space, in-house gymnasium, indoor swimming pool
One-of-a-kind, 8 Skyring Terrace respectfully blends old with new to present you with a truly unique experience. The premier lifestyle address is near Gasworks Plaza, Waterfront Park, beautiful riverside walkways, plus within easy reach of James Street and Howard Smith Wharves.
Bound to attract attention, contact us today about owning this impressive property.