Beautiful lifestyle awaits in coveted ‘Quay West’
Overlooking the City Botanic Gardens and beyond, this refined apartment is designed to offer supreme liveability across a generous layout. Set in ‘Quay West’ on the edge of Queen’s Wharf, the exciting lifestyle address is a stroll from restaurants, entertainment venues, the river and countless stores.
The peaceful retreat enjoys a light filled corner position and features expanses of glass, which showcase wide blue skies, treetops, sleek buildings plus the Story Bridge. Well established, the complex includes shared leisure and entertaining facilities to relax at the end of the day.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with mesmerizing views
• Airy interiors bathed in sunshine and refreshed by breezes
• Banks of wraparound sliding doors deliver easy outdoor flow
• Entertainers’ terrace with outlook to pond and tall palms
• Practical kitchen provides ample appliances and cabinetry
• Private wing with sizable bedrooms both spilling to balcony
• Tidy bathroom, master appointed with bath tub, stone vanity
• Separate laundry, hallway cupboard, ducted air conditioning
• Secure building for peace of mind, undercover parking space
• Walk to Riverstage, QUT Gardens Point and Queen Street Mall
Residents have access to a Mediterranean style swimming pool and a fabulous pavilion for cocktails or social events. If that’s not enough, you are minutes from the Goodwill Bridge to pop over to South Bank to see a show or catch the latest exhibitions.
Don’t wait to call us about this drawcard property in a phenomenal city location.