Owners committed to sell stunning mid-century haven
Extenuating circumstances have forced the immediate sale of this classic mid-century residence built and designed by highly acclaimed Griffin & Knowlman. Expertly renovated with respect to the home’s heritage, the transformed living areas are modern, warm and inviting.
Combined with uplifting views to Mt Coot-tha and private leisure facilities, this one-of-a-kind property delivers a lifestyle of unmatched exclusivity. Set in a quiet street on a sun drenched 688sqm northerly facing block, it’s walking distance to bus stops, parks and Kenmore Plaza, with good schools nearby.
• Boldly beautiful lounge room embraces effortless outdoor flow
• Polished timber floors, stone feature wall with log fireplace
• Airy dining space complements the spacious open plan layout
• Entertaining deck with serene vistas overlooks swimming pool
• Poolside patio and child-friendly garden adds family appeal
• Chefs’ kitchen offers gas cooking and plentiful benchspace
• Good sized bedrooms, stylish bathroom appointed with bath
• Multi-purpose area includes walk-in robe and sleek ensuite
• Study, designer inclusions, air conditioning, ceiling fans
• Abundant storage, internal access to large double garage
The sought-after address is less than four kilometres from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and around 20 minutes to the centre of the city. For parents, Holdway Street is in the Kenmore South State and Kenmore State High schools catchment.
For those who place importance on liveability, this fine example of an innovative era in Australia’s architectural history presents a not-to-be-missed opportunity.
Under strict instructions to sell at auction, do not delay in calling us today.
Auction: October 23rd, on site at 9 am