Best Bang For Your Buck in Fortitude Valley!
A stone’s throw to everything, this bright apartment is set in one of Fortitude Valley’s landmark residential buildings and offers easycare living in a lively locale. Ticking the boxes for walkability, it’s moments to cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs and the CBD.
To complement your lifestyle, at the heart of the complex is a manicured tropical garden with a lagoon style swimming pool and sandy beaches. The central address is a few minutes stroll from Howard Smith Wharves, City Reach Boardwalk and New Farm Riverwalk.
• Combined lounge/dining area room onto north facing terrace
• Generous undercover area to entertain outside with friends
• Practical tidy kitchen to cook at home includes gas cooktop
• Good sized bedroom with wall-to-wall built-ins adjoins balcony
• Neat low maintenance bathroom, separate laundry facilities
• Comfortable interiors with tasteful décor and air conditioning
• Great as is, potential to add own touches, modern inclusions
• Secure parking, residents have access to gymnasium and sauna
A top spot for anyone wanting a pad in Brisbane, 20 Gipps Street is close to Fortitude Valley Station and bus services to commute everywhere.
Previously tenanted (until 6th of December) returning $350 per week, the return on investment potential is fantastic for this property.
Time is of the essence, so contact us immediately to register your interest.