InRoom Auction – Newstead Studios – December 17th 1pm
Renowned for its innovative approach to urban living, this outstanding apartment in master planned ‘West Village’ takes luxury and exclusivity to new heights. Not only are you surrounded by an endless array of cafés, restaurants and bars, West End provides the excitement of an ever changing landscape.
Every amenity is at hand, with residents enjoying access to water themed gardens, sublime leisure terraces with city views, a state-of-the-art rooftop entertaining venue and a pool. Harris Farm Markets, Woolworths, Goodlife gym and public transport are literally on the doorstep.
• Airy lounge/dining space welcomes you with fresh open appeal
• Pared back interiors complemented by neutral toned décor
• Wall-to-wall sliding doors promote harmonious outdoor flow
• Entertainers’ balcony with spectacular outlook to Mt Coot-tha
• Sleek kitchen offers gas cooking, stone casual meals counter
• Spacious bedrooms, master appointed with private ensuite
• Beautiful floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, separate laundry
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, corner aspect attracts breezes
• On level six of secure building with allocated parking space
Nestled in the grounds of the iconic Peters Ice Cream factory, the culturally rich precinct perfectly blends heritage aesthetics with modern influences to deliver a unique inner city setting. The current owner requires this dream apartment to be sold urgently at auction on the 17 December.
Your immediate action to register your interest in this property is recommended.