Tropical island oasis at cityside Cathedral Place
Superbly located, you can walk to the city and everywhere else from this immaculately presented apartment in iconic Cathedral Place. The layout and generous interiors are skilfully designed to provide the freedom of a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Spoiling you with that ‘always on holiday feel,’ the complex has tranquil tropical gardens, beach club inspired lagoons and sandy retreats for residents to soak-up the sunshine. Cafés, restaurants, clubs, bars and Howard Smith Wharves are close by for those craving more.
• Neatly kept interiors feature open plan lounge/dining room
• Impressive terrace sets the scene for sensational entertaining
• Serene outlook to greenery, palm trees swaying in the breeze
• Well equipped kitchen includes gas cooking and meals counter
• Spacious bedroom fitted with built-ins, flows onto balcony
• Practical bathroom with shower, separate concealed laundry
• Neutral décor, air conditioning and good cross-ventilation
• Shared gymnasium to stay active, sauna, barbecue facilities
• Secure parking, minutes to buses, Fortitude Valley Station
Cathedral Place is firmly established on Brisbane’s landscape and is perfectly planned to escape the urban hustle. Further, it’s near heritage listed Centenary Place Park, City Reach Boardwalk and New Farm Riverwalk for beautiful strolls.
As demand continues to grow, we suggest calling promptly about this stylish property.