Inner city retreat in cosmopolitan village setting
At tightly-held ‘1000 Ann’, this idyllic inner city apartment offers you a perfect blend of comfort, privacy and modern finesse across a smartly designed layout. From the attractively detailed interiors to the breezy balcony, it promises relaxed living in beautiful surrounds.
The established urban precinct is a heartbeat from restaurants, cafés, bars, specialised retailers, James Street and Gasworks Plaza. Residents are welcomed to enjoy the in-house barbecue facilities, swimming pool and gym.
• Streamlined open plan lounge/dining area features chic décor
• Screened entertainers’ balcony enhanced by treetop outlook
• Chefs’ kitchen includes plentiful cabinetry and gas cooking
• Central stone island bench doubles as casual meals counter
• Generous bedroom has French doors leading to Juliet balcony
• Fully furnished apartment with high quality inclusions
• Tidy floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom appointed with bath tub
• Separate laundry, air conditioning, ambient natural light
• Shared spa and sauna, spacious terrace & movie theatre
• Well-kept building, on site managers, secure parking space
• Walk to supermarkets, bus services, Fortitude Valley Station
• Brilliant investment opportunity with a potential gross return of 6.7%
A favourite with the locals, ‘1000 Ann’ has everything you need for a fulfilling lifestyle. The convenient locality is within minutes of The Valley, Howard Smith Wharves and the CBD.
With Brisbane’s apartment market on the move, call us promptly about this property.
* Potential gross return based on a sale price of $349,000