Enviable haven in lifestyle mecca ‘West Village’
Enjoying views to Highgate Hill, this up-market apartment in ‘West Village’ is custom designed to provide a beautiful balance of form and function. The clean lined interiors are superbly appointed and offer open plan living, complemented by a breezy balcony to entice you outside.
Below in the reimagined grounds of the iconic Peters Ice Cream factory is an impressive selection of dining options, coffee shops and quality retailers. Resort inspired facilities include a shared pool, lounging terraces, firepits, serene gardens and a rooftop entertaining space, while there is also a cinema to catch a movie.
• Pared back lounge/dining room tailor-made for carefree lifestyle
• Neutral toned décor and timber floors complete the modern look
• Wide doors enhance outlooks and tie the indoors with the out
• Alfresco entertainers’ area to pull up a chair with friends
• Stone and mirror kitchen features gas cooking, ample storage
• Attractive bedroom fitted with built-in robes and cupboard
• Sleek bathroom has frameless shower, eye-height cabinetry
• European style laundry, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Professionally managed building, secure allocated car space
• Minutes to Goodlife Gym, Metro Arts Theatre, bars, nightlife
Humming with vitality, you can pick up groceries from Woolworths or Harris Farm Markets and treat yourself to epicurean delights from one of the many gourmet outlets. Public transport, riverside walkways, e-scooters and e-bikes are all nearby if you need to head off to the city.
‘West Village’ is established as the place to be, so act fast to acquire this property.