Seaside haven within walking distance of beaches
Only 300 metres to the surf, this enticing ground floor apartment is well presented and offers you the casualness of beachside living in a top location. It’s positioned on the ground floor of a low rise block of four and comes complete with a private courtyard to bask in the sunshine.
In lifestyle driven Palm Beach, your days will be spent walking or cruising on your bike to cafés, restaurants, shops, Palm Beach Parklands and beautiful Currumbin Creek.
• Open plan lounge/dining area features polished concrete floors
• Inviting interiors bathed in natural light enjoy leafy outlooks
• Relaxing outdoor space includes gated entry for direct access
• Updated kitchen provides freestanding oven and plentiful storage
• Good sized bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Character filled bathroom has integrated laundry, separate w/c
• Ceiling fans, neutral décor, window and door security screens
• Classic brick and tile building, off street parking available
• Ideal opportunity to invest in the Gold Coast property market
• In sought-after Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School catchment
Palm Beach has the advantage of excellent proximity to the M1 to commute to Burleigh Heads, Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast Airport. For active types, it promises endless outdoor activities along with world class beaches for surfing, morning dips or to throw a towel down on the sand.
Buyers note, at a drawcard destination, this seaside retreat is bound to go quickly.