Result Required for Vacant Property
Vacant and set to be sold at auction on Sunday the 1st of May, this tidy home presents an exciting opportunity for house hunters to snap-up a unique property at high side Sherwood. Overall, the double storey layout provides good sized living areas and sunny outdoor retreats, to embrace the relaxed lifestyle.
Nestled in a leafy street on a low maintenance block, it is near sought-after schools, shops, cafés, restaurants, Sherwood Arboretum and public transport.
• Comfortable as is, scope to add further value down the track
• Spacious lounge room with French doors leading to dining area
• Character filled interiors feature timber floors and joinery
• Entertaining deck, north facing garden with child-friendly lawn
• Good sized kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher, servery window
• Generous bedrooms, main bathroom includes shower over bath
• Master adjoins stylish ensuite and enjoys access to balcony
• Ground floor study or guestroom, versatile multi-purpose room
• Abundant storage, underhouse parking, covered alfresco space
• Surrounded by traditional Queenslanders and quaint residences
At a go-to address for parents, 10 Galloway Street is in the Sherwood State and Corinda State High schools catchment. St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ and Saint Joseph’s Catholic schools are within walking distance of the gate. Both Corinda and Sherwood stations are nearby to commute to the city, while it is around four kilometres from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
You will need to act extremely fast to express your interest in this must sell property.