Iconic Petrie Terrace home bound for Auction
At a prized inner city address, this enchanting Queenslander radiates character and perfectly blends heritage charm with sympathetic modern updates. It graces a north facing 320sqm block, walking distance from The Barracks, Suncorp Stadium, Maroon CityGlider stops, Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar schools.
The alluring interiors are bathed in natural light and showcase beautifully preserved period features across a functional layout. Highly liveable as is, there’s scope to maximise the home’s full potential by extending the floorplan (STCA).
• Gorgeous lounge room with traditional inclusions and high ceilings
• Polished timber floors, VJ boards, picture rails, attractive décor
• Classic French doors open to bright wraparound living/dining area
• Good sized garden, ideal for kids, pets or to add an entertaining deck
• Spacious kitchen has gas cooking, stone counters, casement windows
• Generously scaled bedrooms serviced by well appointed main bathroom
• Airy master includes bay window, stylish ensuite with twin vanities
• A separate study, air conditioning, ceiling fans, privacy shutters
• Under house storage, shower, w/c, very rare four car accommodation
• Option to raise to legal height and enclose for additional space
• Kerb appeal, gate with vehicle access to garage, onsite parking
Virtually on the doorstep of the CBD, Petrie Terrace holds a 4000 postcode and is a suburb hotly sought-after by investors through to owner-occupiers. You can walk to cafes and restaurants in Paddington, Ithaca Pool, and dog exercise areas plus enjoy picnics in Roma Street Parkland. The revitalised Roma Street Station precinct, new Cross River Rail and proposed Brisbane Live Arena are all nearby.
We are under instructions to sell this property at auction on 28/05/2022 at 12:00 pm.