Investors’ cash cow on the fringe of Mackay’s CBD
Arguably one of Mackay’s best business prospects, this private boarding house is situated in the CBD and presents a prime opportunity to take advantage of the city’s buoyant accommodation market. The central locale is walking distance to shops, cafés, restaurants or the river, while it’s around 2.5 kilometres from Paget and Mackay Airport.
On offer are 46 furnished and fully rented rooms with a range of communal amenities. Highly versatile, the boarding house style facilities service the region’s strong workforce, plus is equally suited to tourists and backpackers.
• Features 31 single and 15 twin share rooms across two levels
• Fitted out with air conditioning, ceiling fans and wardrobes
• Three dining rooms paired with three well equipped kitchens
• Outdoor areas for barbecues, three internal recreation rooms
• Choice of two large bathroom blocks and separate laundries
• Currently returning healthy $340K per year before outgoings
• Appoint a caretaker or live on site and enjoy the lifestyle
• Premises include security access, cameras, plentiful parking
• Near CQ University, Blue Water Trail, River Street Boat Ramp
• Top tourist destination with access to the Great Barrier Reef
• Close to beaches, great fishing spots, Mackay Marina Village
If you’re looking for a ready-made investment or new venture, 16 Boddington Street is the one. The owner has other pressing obligations and is very keen to receive all reasonable offers.
Time is ticking, so call us today to arrange an inspection of this incredible property.