Fabulous investment gem in highly regarded Taringa
Central to everything, this comfortable apartment is neatly presented and offers you an easycare lifestyle at a highly sought-after location. The well planned layout delivers a perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living, while the elevated aspect gives you serene leafy outlooks.
Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre are both within easy reach plus Taringa Station is a short walk away to commute to the city. In a suburb respected for its top education facilities, Whitmore Street falls in the coveted Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High catchments.
• Airy open plan lounge/dining area features tasteful décor
• Banks of sliding doors provides seamless transition outside
• Flows to generous entertaining balcony with treetop views
• Tidy kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry
• Good sized bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master with own ensuite includes access to private courtyard
• Practical main bathroom complete with integrated laundry
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, breezes, good natural light
• Low rise walk-up complex, spacious garage, great for storage
• Near Brisbane Boys’ College and The University of Queensland
Further to enjoy, you are a stroll from Perrin Park, sports fields, playgrounds, bus services, coffee shops and a good selection of casual dining spots.
Contact us today about this prime investment property in ever popular Taringa.