Picture perfect home on sprawling parcel of land
In a family-friendly neighbourhood, this tidy home is well presented and offers you a prime opportunity to invest in a rapidly growing region. It spans a generous 888sqm block in a quiet locale, walking distance from parks and near sought-after schools.
The classic brick and tile residence features a practical single level layout, complete with spacious living areas to enjoy. A widely appealing haven, it’s close to public transport, Logan Central Plaza, the Hyperdome and Logan Hospital.
• Oversized block with potential for sub-division
• Airy open plan lounge/dining room with polished timber floors
• Outdoor entertaining space, plenty of scope to further expand
• Massive backyard bathed in sunshine for pets and kids to play
• Neat kitchen with plentiful cabinetry provides gas cooking
• Good sized bedrooms, master appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom to update if desired, fitted with bath, separate w/c
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, privacy and security screens
• Ready to move in and unpack, potential to add own touches
• Set back from street, oversized carport for multiple vehicles
• Metres to playground, bus stops, Queens Road Shopping Village
For parents, nearby schools include Mabel Park State, Mabel Park State High, Grove Christian as well as John Paul College and Griffith University Logan Campus. The M1 and M6 are easily accessed to travel up to Brisbane, or down to the Gold Coast for a day at the beach.
Bound to catch people’s attention, call us today about this in-demand property.