Country style living with convenience to the city
Widely appealing, this modern residence offers something for everyone and features neatly presented interiors across a desirable single level. It’s set on a low maintenance block in a family-friendly neighbourhood, a short walk to Haigh Street Quarry Bush Reserve, with schools and shops nearby.
The flowing floorplan blends stylish living areas with alfresco retreats to deliver a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle, while there are views to the Scenic Rim to enjoy.
Tucked away in leafy Brassall, the locale is within reasonable distance of Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
• Distinct lounge room and dining area with neutral décor
• Natural light pours in through wide windows and glass doors
• Undercover patio for entertaining spills onto sunny garden
• Fully fenced backyard with water tank and fresh new turf
• Well equipped kitchen at heart of home has stone benchtops
• Kids or guest wing includes airy bedrooms with built-in robes
• Tidy main bathroom with bath tub, shower recess, separate w/c
• Private master for parents provides walk-in robe and ensuite
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, internal entry to garage
• In Brassall State and Ipswich State High school catchments
For those who like to stay active, Brassall is close to the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, hiking tracks and great picnic spots. Public transport, West Moreton Anglican College plus Primewest Brassall and Riverlink shopping centres are nearby.
Call us today so you don’t miss your chance to own this great stress free property.